The MLB Corridor of Fame Class of 2021 was introduced on Jan. 26, however no participant acquired the required 75 p.c wanted to achieve induction. That is the primary time no participant was voted into Cooperstown since 2013.
Curt Schilling appeared on 71.1% of ballots, 16 shy of the quantity wanted to get in. Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens completed at 61.8% and 61.6% respectively, and Scott Rolen completed at 52.9% No different participant’s title was listed on greater than half of this 12 months’s poll.
2020 Corridor of Fame
• Complete coverage of 2020 Hall of Fame class
• Jeter, Walker elected to the Hall of Fame
•Doolittle: Where Jeter really ranks among greatest shortstops
• Schoenfield: Winners and losers of 2020 Hall of Fame voting announcement
• 2020 Baseball Hall of Fame: Whom did our voters pick?
• Schoenfield: Predicting Hall of Fame selections through the 2020s
•Doolittle: Ranking every baseball Hall of Famer
• Marvin Miller and Ted Simmons elected to Hall of Fame
•Doolittle: Miller and Simmons finally get their due
2019 Corridor of Fame
• Complete coverage of 2019 Hall of Fame class
• What makes each member of 2019 HOF class a Hall of Famer
• A-Rod: Mo wasn’t afraid to chew out ‘somebody who needed it — like me’
• Passan: Why Bonds and Clemens aren’t getting into the Hall of Fame